Q: What is the Returns Policy?
We try our best to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase and want to offer you the highest standard of customer service.
- All unworn goods may be returned to us in the original packaging, along with your email eReceipt, within 14 days of receipt. For hygiene reasons this does not include earrings. Any other products excluded from this policy will be stated on the item description.
- Once we receive the goods, they will be inspected and a full refund (excluding the original delivery charge) will be provided.
- For your peace of mind you will receive a personal email from one of our team confirming that the refund has been processed within 5 working days from receipt of your returned goods. During busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Refunds will be provided in the manner in which the payment was made, on the same payment card.
- Please be advised that we strongly recommend you post the goods back to us via Tracked Delivery (for example Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, MyHermes, Collect+) or similar. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, therefore we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the post.
- Please note that the cost of returning items to us is your responsibility.
- If you are returning an item which you redeemed with a voucher code promotion then the refund on the cost of the voucher will come directly from the voucher company as the voucher would have been purchased on their website. We will advise you when we have received your returned item back. You will then need to email their customer services to request the refund on the cost of your voucher. They will then confirm with our customer services that we have received your item back and refund you accordingly.
The A-SHU.CO.UK return address is as follows: A-SHU.CO.UK Returns, 20 Glebe Road, Surrey, SM2 7NT, U.K.
On the reverse of your paperwork, please indicate the reason for your returns (this is purely used for feedback purposes).
Q: What if I would like an Exchange instead?
At present we do not offer "exchanges" as such as our admin system does not allow this functionality. However to get around this, simply return your unwanted item as per above, and then place a new order as normal.
Q: What happens if I do not return items as per the Returns Policy?
If items are returned to us outside the 14 day returns policy, we reserve the right to make a late fee charge of £3.00 per returned item.
Please also be advised that items must be returned in their original packaging; if they are not returned in their original packaging you will incur a £3.00 fee per returned item.
In any case, late returns must be made within 14 to 28 days - no returns will be accepted after a 28 day period.
If items returned to us are not received i.e. lost in transit, we cannot issue a refund or exchange. You will need to contact the delivery company you used for further information on sending a lost parcel.
Q: I received a Faulty Item. What do I do?
We apologise if any item you received was faulty. In this case please email us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and contact details. Please state in which way the item is faulty and if possible email us images of the fault so we can advise you further. We aim to get back to you within 1-2 working days.
We have a strict procedure to follow for returning faulty items so please do not post the item back yourself before contacting us, otherwise we will not be able to compensate the return shipping cost.
Please note, as a consumer you are entitled to return a faulty item to us within 30 days of your order date. After 30 days have passed we are not able to offer any exchanges or refunds and the item will not be accepted back by our supplier as this is the time frame for consumers to return faulty products. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We do not allow customers to proceed with placing their order until they have read our terms and conditions. All of the above is outlined in our terms and conditions which you agree to having read and accepted upon placing your order.