Submit your email address for exclusive discounts and style updates
View All New Arrivals
View All Womens Shoes
Womens Flat Shoes
Womens Mid Heels
Womens High Heels
Womens Ankle Boots
Womens Knee High Boots
Womens Flip Flops
Other Womens Footwear
View All Womens Handbags
Womens Fashion Handbags
Holdall / Shopper Tote Handbags
Shoulder / Messenger / Duffell Bags
Clutch / Evening / Small Bags
Bowler Style Handbags
ACCESSORIES & JEWELLERY
View All Accessories
Womens Hosiery / Tights
Womens Leg Warmers
Womens Bracelets / Bangles
Womens Purse / Coin Holders
View All Sale Items
Women's Sale Items
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK (collectively and individually “A-SHU.CO.UK”) value their customers and site visitors and is committed to protecting their privacy.
A-SHU.CO.UK will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to the customer, for example arranging for a product to be sent to the customer, carrying out credit and other security checks or where we have the customer’s permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or other personal information to any third party without your permission.
By using the WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK website and/or making online purchases of products, you agree to the terms and conditions of the A-SHU.CO.UK Policy. If our Policy changes in the future we will notify our customers and website users of any such changes by posting an updated policy on our website.
Following the posting of such changes, your continued use of the WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK website will constitute your acceptance of these changes and you will be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK website following a change to our Policy but take no other action with respect to your personal information, our use of that information will remain subject to our Policy as it was in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and any changes thereto.
Information we may collect
We may collect personal information from you when you save or otherwise provide your personal information to us, such as by setting up a user account and password, logging in as a registered user of WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK, placing an order for a product, providing information in your account (and you might have more than one, if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us), communicating with us by e-mail, phone or otherwise or if you complete an entry form to participate in a contest, promotion or survey, whether on the website or via email or other forms. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and telephone numbers, product interest information and financial information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences. We may also maintain a record of your product interests and acquire information about you from possible affiliates or divisions.
A-SHU.CO.UK may use your personal information to do the following:
- Process your order and to answer questions about the status of your order
- Send you or your friends, relatives or associates, products that you have ordered
- Maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing service
- Help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- Conduct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our shopping experiences and product offerings.
- Communicate with you (via e-mail, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information regarding our products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers. You will be given the opportunity to receive such communication(s) from us and possible selected third parties when you create an account and therefore become a member of A-SHU.CO.UK. You maintain the right to choose not to receive promotional materials or marketing information from us.
All A-SHU.CO.UK members have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or possible selected third parties. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to continue to receive marketing from us and/or possible selected third parties please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in any email communications which might we send you.
Security of Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data and are responsible for all online transactions, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We have adopted appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal information and to safeguard personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, in light of, among other things, the sensitivity of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used. Furthermore, each and every A-SHU.CO.UK employee, mandatory or agent must abide by this Policy.
We will keep your personal information only as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy or such longer period as may be required by applicable law.
Disclosures of Customer Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that A-SHU.CO.UK buys any businesses or assets
- If A-SHU.CO.UK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets who may then collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business, or for other purposes identified in this Policy; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of A-SHU.CO.UK, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- We may transfer personal information to non-affiliated third parties for processing pursuant to agreements that prohibit the third parties from using or disclosing the personal information other than for the purpose of processing and which impose security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of A-SHU.CO.UK. Whenever we transfer personal information outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above we will take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection required of us under UK Data Protection legislation.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about the number of visitors to WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK or number of purchases made as required by possible investors. We may use a research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this website on our behalf.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
Third Party Websites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. This Policy does not apply to the practices of third parties and A-SHU.CO.UK does not assume any responsibility for, and by using this website and/or accessing a third party’s website from this website you release A-SHU.CO.UK of any responsibility for the actions, practices and omissions of third parties. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
A-SHU.CO.UK will ensure that the personal information it collects is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to A-SHU.CO.UK you may do so by contacting us via ‘Contact Us’ form found at the bottom of this page. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
You have the right to access the information which A-SHU.CO.UK holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
A-SHU.CO.UK is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).
We appreciate any time you spend providing us with feedback to ensure our customers are fully satisfied. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Womens High Heel Shoes
Womens Flat Shoes
Womens Shoes Sandals
Womens Ankle Boots
Ladies Flat Shoes
Ladies High Heel Shoes
Ladies Flip Flops
Ladies Ankle Boots
Womens High Heels
Black High Heels
Mid Heel Shoes
Ladies High Heel Shoes
Cheap High Heels
Faux Leather Handbags
HELP & INFO
How to Shop
© COPYRIGHT WWW.A-SHU.CO.UK - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. |